To our First Team Family,
We want you to know that at First Team Automotive, our main focus is first and foremost the health and safety of our customers and team members. We are taking all of the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace, while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
First Team Automotive Hampton Roads dealerships are open for sales and service. We are here for all of your vehicle needs and want to do everything we can to help during this time. Here are the steps we’re taking as we continue to deliver the high level of customer service you’ve come to expect, in addition to steps to protect our community:
- We are complying with social distancing guidelines and have spaced out all of the seating in our service lounge to allow for 6 ft of space between all customers.
- We are continuing to follow social distancing recommendations and, per phase 1 guidelines, are allowing 50% capacity in our showrooms.
- In addition, we are spacing out our desks to allow for more than 6 ft. between customers when working with our Sales Associates.
- When bringing your vehicle in for service, one of our team members will sanitize your vehicle both upon arrival and at delivery after your service appointment is completed.
- We’ve continued to enhance our cleaning methods by increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in our showrooms and service reception areas.
- The nightly routine cleaning has also been enhanced by our professional cleaning teams to further ensure cleanliness.
- All doorknobs, handles, and other frequently used hard surfaces are thoroughly disinfected throughout the day and every night.
- We are continuously restocking our hand sanitizer stations at the front of each of our showrooms and service departments.
- We’ve enacted a handshake-free zone.
Enjoy Your Ride From Home
- Should you prefer to shop from the comfort of your own home, you can take advantage of our Enjoy Your Ride From Home program in just 5 easy steps:
1. Shop online using the Buy from Home button. This will allow you to:
- Receive online price
- Submit trade-in information
- Calculate payments
- Add protection products
- Complete finance application
- Save and update your quote
2. Receive a custom walk-around video from one of our sales associates for a vehicle you're interested in
3. Schedule an optional test drive delivered directly to you
4. Finalize your a finance application online or over the phone
5. Set a date and time for final delivery at your home
First Team Automotive is here for you. Stay safe and stay positive. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your automotive needs through this challenging time.
Ashton Lewis Jr.
Chief Operating Officer
First Team Automotive Group